Study Objectives of Onychomycosis Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Onychomycosis market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the US Onychomycosis market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to United States.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by application, by end users and its sub-segments
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the US Onychomycosis market.
- Onychomycosis drug manufacturers
- Onychomycosis drug Suppliers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Market Synopsis of Onychomycosis Market:
Onychomycosis is a contagious disease of the nails that causes staining, thickening, and partition from the nail bed. Onychomycosis happens in 10% of the all-inclusive population, 20% of people older than 60 years, and half of those older than 70 years. It is brought about by an assortment of organisms, however most cases are brought on by dermatophytes. The US market for Onychomycosis is expected to reach high market figures by the end of the forecasted period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4%
US Onychomycosis market has been segmented on the basis of types which comprises of distal subungual onychomycosis (dso), white superficial onychomycosis (WSO), proximal subungual onychomycosis (PSO), endonyx onychomycosis (EO), and others.
Regional Analysis of Onychomycosis Market:
The US market for Onychomycosis is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% and is expected to reach at more than US$ 5 billion by the end of the forecasted period. This is due to increasing ageing populations.
ALSO READ : https://www.medgadget.com/2020/07/covid-19-pandemic-impact-on-interventional-neurology-market-size-2020-industry-share-growth-at-7-8-cagr-top-leaders-merger-regional-outlook-upcoming-trends.html
Key Players for Onychomycosis Market
Some of the key players in this market are: Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis, Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- North America
The report for US Onychomycosis market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.